Friday, October 9, 2015

Make it your own

First off lets start with a wishlist, I've put together a wishlist which hopefully I will be updating on an ongoing basis. The wishlist will list all the parts that I will/or have put into this project. Each mod or repair that I will making for my car in shaping it to be unique.

Now, ignore the order since some parts on the wishlist will take ages to implement due to budget constraints. The purpose of the wishlist is to spark ideas for everyone. Let me know if you would like to implement something on your 3 series BMW by placing a comment below and we can exchange ideas. 

Wishlist:

3. Raspberry PI 2 - credit card size computer ü
6. Custom mount in ashtray for the Raspberry PI (Work in progress)

I will be posting an update with all of the above items that are marked as completed with actual pictures and explanations. 

Keep you posted...

0 comments:

Post a Comment